Speaker: Markus Nagorsen
My guiding principle:
Shoshin – beginner's mind
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few.
• born 25st January 1969
• father of an adult daughter and a young son
• residence in Berlin
• in sales/distribution for over 30 years
• human resources responsibility and coaching for over 25 years
• part of the Xerox world since 1998 and thus from the beginning on the pulse of the digitisation
• part of the management of a Xerox concessionaire since 1999 and responsible for sales and the strategic direction
Sales Summit combines two elements, which are dear to me and surround me every day in the Xerox world.
1. the development of successful sales representatives
2. the development in digitisation and its influence on the sales business model